Reducing the cost of procure-to-pay through automation, shared services and outsourcing
In order to deliver more value to the business at large, organisations are increasingly looking to shift their resources from transactional to more tactical and strategic procurement. This is all the more pressing given the current uncertain economic environment.
Achieving this procurement transformation will require businesses to invest in their people, technology and processes in order to reduce costs, improve efficiency and reduce the level of human intervention.
With that in mind, the 9th Annual Procure-to-Pay Forum will focus on:
- Removing the need for human intervention through automated scanning, routing and electronic document management
- Reducing the error rate through effective compliance and audit measures
- Cutting the cost of processing through shared services and standardised processes
- Outsourcing aspects of your procure-to-pay process, and how to select the right partner
- Improving the uptake of automation projects through effective change management programmes
- Developing a business case for procure-to-pay investment, and moving towards strategic procurement
- Increasing the efficiency of the process through effective end-to-end integration
The event will be co-located with the Finance Transformation Summit 2013, bringing together transformation professionals from both disciplines. This reflects the continued convergence within Procurement and Finance departments, due to the growing strategic importance of procurement.
Who Will You Meet at the 9th Annual Procure-to-Pay Forum?
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Heads of Procurement
- Heads of Procurement Operations
- P2P Project Leaders
- Heads of Accounts Payable
- Category Managers
- Directors of Shared Services